[OM] Re: Life is entertaining

Subject: [OM] Re: Life is entertaining
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:56:39 +1000
Folks

Maybe I'm a bit strange, but whenever I go "for a short walk" I tend to
take a body and just ONE lens -- the *least* used focal length. Forcing
myself into a new way of seeing, for a change; a challenge getting out
of the comfort zone. Since I'm a wide-angle person, I'd often go with
the 50mm, 135mm or 200mm (200 is a bit long for hand-held work in
anything but the best light). I've made some of my best images this
way... and it really re-aligns the neurons.

Vaughan

BTW good wishes for your wife. My father had a quad heart bypass last
month. It's tough.

---