Re: [OM] beginner needs advice

Subject: Re: [OM] beginner needs advice
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:35:41 EDT
Tom gave good advice. Try before you buy. Here are three winners which might
be in your local library. A bit dated in some areas perhaps, but each is
filled with a broad range of valuable information. I have these in my
personal library. I used to recommend them to my photography students. I
think you will like them. Hedgecoe has other books too, I think.

    The Craft of Photography, David Vestal
    The Step-by-Step Guide to Photography, Michael Langford
    The Art of Color Photography, John Hedgecoe

Happy hunting. <g>

Robert