Re: [OM] Members' web pages at xoom.com

Subject: Re: [OM] Members' web pages at xoom.com
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:56:53 +0000
There are quite a few postings on the "problems" area of Xoom's forums from
site "owners" hosted on their servers.  The entire world is having problems
getting to hosted sites on Xoom's servers recently.  Seems much better this
evening than it was over the weekend.  I had severe problems accessing my
site there for at least three to four days.

-- John