[OM] TOPE 1 & 2 update and deadline reminder

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 & 2 update and deadline reminder
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:17:20 PDT
Hi Guys,

Yes, yes, yes, this morning there were none less than 3 new TOPE submissions. Two of them for TOPE 2 and 1 for TOPE 1. For TOPE 1, Andrew Scott Beals sent in his picture and I believe he's the first one to use a digital Oly for it, so go check it out at http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope !

Then regarding TOPE 2: remember that the initial launch will be this Friday. So, if you want to have your picture included in the initial launch, be sure to have it sent to me by this Friday, 9:00 a.m. CET (= GMT +1). Of course you can still submit after that date/time, but then your submission will not make the initial launch, but just be posted ad hoc as the pics come in...

So far TOPE 2 looks great! In total I now have received 15 submissions, and there are a further 3 tentative submissions that are apparently coming my way... Stay tuned, as the wait is almost over!

Cheers!
Olafo