RE: [OM] (Another) Filter query....

Subject: RE: [OM] (Another) Filter query....
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:36:35 -0400
When putting a Cokin system on ultra wides, I've been told that
you may have to cut off the ends of the holder fingers so that
instead of holding 3 filters, it only holds 1 filter. This reduces the
protrusion of the fingers into the frame. Also, to really check for
vignetting, you need to shoot some pictures focused real close
with the maximum F-stop. If it is going to happen at all, you'll
see it then.
-Chris Riek