[OM] Spottet a Zuiko 35 shift & an auto-bellow in Paris

Subject: [OM] Spottet a Zuiko 35 shift & an auto-bellow in Paris
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:22:55 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya all,

I just went for a walk today to look at photo-shops in Paris and buy some
basic necessities (among other things a light meter - ended up after many
a good advice from the list with a sekonic flashmate L308b). Along the way
I came across a store which had tons of second hand OM-gear. Mostly the
"usual stuff" at reasonable prices, but there were a two things which
might be of interrest to the list:

        - Zuiko 35mm shift - apparently in a very good condition (not "out
          of the box", but still pretty good), priced around 7000FF
        - an Olympus auto-bellow - also apparently in a very good
          condition, but I do't remember the price.

There were a varity of winders, 50/1.8-lenses and other, more usual, OM/
zuiko-gear at prices not too far from what I see elsewhere, so I didn't
take any notice of these things.

Anyways, I have no need for neither of the two abovementioned items, but
on the other hand I do not see them come around much and I thought that
I'd post this to the list. If anyone are interrested, I'd be happy to
proxy a contact to the shop (i.e. inspect the gear, facilitate that it be
sent to whoever is interrested).

Ohh, and I have no relations to the shop atall - just thought I'd be
friendly.

--thomas