[OM] beginner lens question

Subject: [OM] beginner lens question
From: WJDuprey@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:01:35 EDT
Hello-

Thank you to all of the people who forwarded suggestions.  I have successfully
found 3 books at the Ann Arbor public library that were just the ticket.  I
also appreciate the suggestions to actually look at pictures...many
pictures...to get an idea of what "photography" actually is.

Now for the dumb questions...(weren't we all told there were no dumb ones?...i
think they lied to us)...
I have been looking at Popular Photography and have noticed that there aren't
any ads for Zuiko lenses.  I guess my first question is: are these proprietary
lenses for OM bodies?  are there other lenses that can be used on my OM-PC? I
assume also that the Zuiko is a premium brand lens?  Sorry for the frshman
questions but I figured I would use the collective knowledge of the masses...

Best regards,

William Duprey
Ann Arbor, Michigan