Re: [OM] SETI searchers sought

Subject: Re: [OM] SETI searchers sought
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:23:55 -0400
We are above 90 degrees F today with high humidity and a "code red"
pollution index.  I thought that was really bad, but recently they have
added a "code purple".  On a different note,  If the weather in Australia is
switched from the Northern Hemisphere, how can they have the "Summer
Olympics" there in just a few months?

Gregg