Re: [OM] Dings, Doinks and Dents

Subject: Re: [OM] Dings, Doinks and Dents
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:44:31 -0400
It is also a cheap insurance policy.  Who is going to steal a 20+ year old
banged up camera and try to pawn it.  Of course I'm not saying to
intentionally beat up your camera body. :-0  Lenses, on the other hand can
be misaligned by banging on the front and I'm not sure about the back, but a
little brassing there doesn't hurt.

Gregg