Re: [OM] Om4 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Om4 question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:26:40 -0500
Cc: <jonny.saljefeldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If the check turns off after 30 seconds, then I believe that means that the
circuit has been replaced with a 4T circuit, which implies it's been CLA'd
too. I don't know about the bottom caps, the bodies that have wandered
through my hands have had a variety. Somebody else might be able to say on
that one.

I think you got a good deal, a services OM-4.  $580 is not way out of line
even in the States. Perhaps a little high, but not dramatically.

Enjoy!

Tom