Re: [OM] Om4 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Om4 question
From: "Jonny Saljefeldt" <jonny.saljefeldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:29:19 +0200
Tom Scales wrote:

> If the check turns off after 30 seconds, then I believe that means that the
> circuit has been replaced with a 4T circuit, which implies it's been CLA'd
> too.

Thanks Tom, that was my thinking also.

> I think you got a good deal, a services OM-4.  $580 is not way out of line
> even in the States. Perhaps a little high, but not dramatically.

And as it presumably has the 4T circuit, it should be able to live a
longer life (I see in the list archives that the 4-circuits are
non-repairable and that it costs about 300$ to have one replaced with a
4T circuit).

And remember that I got the 35-70 zoom in the deal! It is of the
"economy" line S-series, but it filled a gap in my collection
nonetheless.

Jonny