Re: [OM] Night shooting on Auto - OM-4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Night shooting on Auto - OM-4T
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:45:25 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 05:06:55 PDT, Olaf Greve wrote:

>1-The 2 stops underexposure + shadow compensation which if this will all be
>added up, which may or may not be the case (does anyone know this?), would
>yield something like a 4 2/3 stops underexposed picture (or at least a 2
>stops underexposed picture if these two compensations are not added up). So
>without any bolts (that have a high light intensivity) it might make sense
>that you don't see anything. This to me seems to be the most likely
>explanation.

Hmmm, it's possible that after I may have inadvertantly used both
spot/shadow and compensation, which would indeed get me severely
underexposed slides. I'll agree that that's the most likely
explanation.

However, it still seems like I should have gotten SOMETHING,
particularly on the shots where I flashed the nearby tree.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx