Re: [OM] SETI searchers sought

Subject: Re: [OM] SETI searchers sought
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:21:51 +1000
As far as the summer olympics go, I'm not letting out the secret of how
we can hold them here in our winter...logic must be as far from the
minds of olympic organisers as ethics seem to be.
You can buy t-shirts here printed with the saying "Keep taking your
medication, our olympic visitors must suspect nothing". I plan to do my
best to get out of town,
and stay out until the circus is over.
Dylan