[OM] TOPE 2 is live now!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 2 is live now!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:03:00 PDT
Cc: j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geanders@xxxxxxxxx, george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys,

There were quite a few last minute submissions, and I had to retrofit the "debug live version" to the real version, but it's all there now!

None less than 21 submissions are included in the initial launch, and each and every one of them is great! This time I have only commented on a few of them (because of lack of time and superlatives), but perhaps later on I'll add a few more comments.

So, don't miss this one! You can find it in the "gallery" section at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Have fun!
Olafo

PS: No time to read any comments on the list yet, I'll do that a bit later... Too busy right now...