Re: [OM] Stiff lens mount?

Subject: Re: [OM] Stiff lens mount?
From: "Francois Corriveau" <francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:46:28 EDT
I had a similar experience with my om-10, so I brought it to my favorite camera repair shop: I don't know what she (the technician) did, but it took about 1 minute and everything was back to normal (and it was free!). Maybe someone else can be more precise than me but I know it can be fixed...

Francois