[OM] FS: Olympus IS-3DLX

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus IS-3DLX
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:21:28 -0700
I have another Olympus IS-3DLX for sale.  This one is a solid 9 (KEH=Ex)
condition, with guaranteed perfect optics, near perfect mechanics (a bit
squeekier than my last two when zooming) and perfect electronics. Only
cosmetic blemish is a shallow nick at the end of the lens barrel and the
housing around the barrel (obviously happened when the power was off and
lens retracted). Otherwise just light rubs with localized heavier
rubbing at the strap connector. Complete with fresh batteries, original
Olympus neck strap and original Olympus lens cap. $299, plus shipping at
cost. Contact me off line, if interested.  First come, first served.

For a pix, see:
http://members.aol.com/canonfdlenstests/ebaypix/OlympusIS3DLX_3.jpg

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV