RE: [OM] A new find

Subject: RE: [OM] A new find
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:12:06 -0400
OK, today I stopped in at Midwest Photo, didn't have time to get to Columbus
Camera.  Here's stuff  I found there:
1. Model 3 TTL Connector (in box)
2. Shoe 3 (in box)
3. 24 SHIFT  Repeat  24 shift!   Condition of optics is excellent.  Slight
brassing on filter change ring.  Both front and rear caps, no case.  Price
on tag is $1589, but Abdi says if anyone from this group is interested in
the lens it can be sold for $1400 to this group ONLY.  But, you have to
mention my name if you call him or e-mail him for the lens.  I will also be
back in Columbus next Friday if anyone wants me to buy the lens for them.  I
have no interest in the lens and have no connection with Midwest, except I'm
in there a LOT!
4. Still have a Winder 1
5. Still have a 28 3.5
6. Still have a 80 4 (bellows type).  They have it mis-marked and have it
labeled as a 135 macro (I traded them the 80 even money for the 135 and Abdi
forgot to change the tag).  Bet he'll negotiate on that one if someone
points it out!
7.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH