Re: [OM] Lens or body problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens or body problem?
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:41:38 -0400
Congratulations on the purchase!  I have the same problem when I use all
three extension rings together with any lens on the 4T.  Same slight twist
to correct the problem.  I'll be following this with interest to see a
solution.  I think the 4T has slightly less power to move the aperture lever
than my 1 MD.  I don't have the problem with the 1 MD .

Gregg

From: John Palmer