[OM] Flash exposure problem

Subject: [OM] Flash exposure problem
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 20:10:29 -0500
I'm having a problem when using my OM-4T with T32 or F280 flash.
The flash fires, but the "under" indicator comes on in the viewfinder
every time an exposure is taken.  The photos came back several
stops underexposed.  When I use the flash with my other OM4t,
at the same settings, the "under" indicator doesn't come on at all.
The other indication of a problem is that the green flash indicator
light blinks while the flash is recharging on the "good" OM-4t, while
it doesn't on the faulty unit.  What could be causing this?

Thanks,
Mike