[OM] camera windowpod/support

Subject: [OM] camera windowpod/support
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:43:19 +0000
Date:          Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:23:22 -0700

Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Zuikoholics (In)Anonymous" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: camera windowpod/support

Is there a "windowpod" type thing that 1)accepts user's choise of head and
2) stury enough to mount a 3030 head (bogen) onto? I know bogen makes this
dinky little 3292(?) thing, but it looks awfully pathetic and weak, not to
mention un*stable. also, i think one can't attach a head since it comes w/
a ball head (small one). anyone here have suggestions, comments, and DIY
how-tos to make or modify such a beast? the only must-have is that it
should be able to me mounted on a window (the idea of balancing lens
barrel->beanbag->window isn't too appealing, and it needs to be stable
enough to do longish (few seconds, night city scape) shoots where the
tripod would be too conspicuous or a hazard to set up on the
street. thanks,

/Acer V
--
zootwurdle