Re: [OM] T Flash back panels

Subject: Re: [OM] T Flash back panels
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:07:46 -0400
Even allowing for the price of the long vaunted "Olympus Gold" plastic,
the panels are inexpensive.  It's the lens that you need first to
qualify to have the panel.  Now that's expensive!
Rand E.

P.S.  Actually, the last panel that I got was free to me.  All I had to
do was pay the $170 for the Twin T28 Flash.