Re: [OM] Small cache of NIB OM items found

Subject: Re: [OM] Small cache of NIB OM items found
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:36:02 -0400
There are also panels for the T Power unit, which will fit the T32, though
are useless. They are made for the 50, 80 and 135 macro lenses.
The 2 panels for the T32 are made marked off in "Feet" and "meters".  One
side of all the panels is black and marked "Full automatic control by OM-2".
When the 2 was discontinued, the panel MAY have bee changed to say
"....automatic control by OM-4".

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714