Re: [OM] T Flash back panels

Subject: Re: [OM] T Flash back panels
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:58:41 -0400 (EDT)
> I wonder if it might be feasible to put pictures of these panels on a
> website somewhere (unfortunately I don't own a scanner, otherwise I
> would start right away) for the purpose of downloading and printing
> them by all list members who need them.
> This could be useful, like it is with the out of print manuals for
> bodies and lenses.

A couple of years ago a list member (Buddy Walters) scanned in his
stickers and sent them to me as PDF's.  I've put them up on my ISP's
web server for anyone else who might be interested in them.  They're quite
large, about 200K-500K each, so it may take a while to load.  You can
access them using the following URL's:

http://www.compmore.net/~mdapoz/T10_Control_Panel.pdf
http://www.compmore.net/~mdapoz/T28_Control_Panel.pdf
http://www.compmore.net/~mdapoz/T8_Control_Panel.pdf