[OM] Spiratone? Boheh?

Subject: [OM] Spiratone? Boheh?
From: Wayne <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:19:27 -0400
Am relatively new to the list, and recently back to my OMs (3 plus 10
lenses) after leaving them on the shelf for about fifteen years. They
still work great - its me who is a little  rusty.

Saw "Spiratone" listed in a post. What ever happened to them? Did they
become another company or just fade away. Aside from a lot of low cost
"juncque" they had a few nifty tools and accessories for close up work.

And, please, what he heck is the specific definition and origin of
"bokeh" I have surmised the general meaning, but am still curious.

Thanks,

Wayne