Re: [OM] Finally back home!

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally back home!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:56:57 EDT
Tom, wonderful news! I know you and Debbie are so glad to be home and in your
own bed again!

Don't feel bad about the mirror. I also took that shot in my own shop, was
getting ready to submit it when it appeared on TOPE 1...so have been
formulating another one ever since. great minds think alike.(?).
I am now working on a truly silly shot...but, what the heck, we all still
young at heart if not in bod  Just enjoy being home, sit quietly and go
deeply into your OMMMMMM chant, meditate, and a good idea will come to you!
Susan