[OM] The saga continues...

Subject: [OM] The saga continues...
From: "David Jenkinson" <Jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:32:55 +0100
Jessops saga?
Continues.  Lost paperwork, your salesman who knows whats happening is off,
phone tomorrow.....
Ohhh Gawd!!!!!
Still, I think I've got worries!

Ray wrote:
>>. It may be that Jessops' treatment of customers and used equipment varies
from branch to branch<<
I actually don't have a problem wuth the staff, they've done their best to
sort this within their limitations.  The problems are 1)  They seem to have
taken in 4 &*%$£ed bodies, and unfortunately chosen to give them to me, and
2)  They can't do anything to make it better unless head office say so,
which is frustrating.
Still, I'll hold out for a bit because I might end up with a CLA'd OM4 with
a Ti board for a good price
Cheers for now
Dave