[OM] OM-2000 (was Prefire Technical mod on OM4(T))

Subject: [OM] OM-2000 (was Prefire Technical mod on OM4(T))
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to have missed the earlier discussion (I'm fairly new to the list).
I'll look through the archives more carefully. Thanks for the on-list and
off-list suggestions, although the ones suggesting that I use the
self-time -- because they had not seen the original request for
alternatives to the self-timer were amusing... :-)

Gary Reese raises another interesting point, which is probably worth
discussing even if it was discussed last year: how are the OM2000's
holding up in actual usage? It does seem like a better deal than an OM1
which needs CLA.  On the other hand, for my purposes, I suspect the fixed
focussing screen would be frustrating in low-light macro use. Perfect for
landscape though...

Of course, how many bodies is too many? :-)
Eric Pederson