[OM] OM-2S

Subject: [OM] OM-2S
From: "Martin" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:29:50 -0700
Hi...I'm new to the "list", but from what I've seen you people are very helpful
and informative...I've recently acquired the OM-2S and I believe I have a
metering problem...On the Program and Auto modes from 1/30 down the shutter
remains open until I hold it up to a brighter light source then it closes...On
Manual/Spot I have no problem on the lower speeds...If I'm doing something
wrong please correct me or if not perhaps you could direct me to a good repair
facility...I've taken several rolls of B&W with very good results mostly in the
Auto mode...Thanks in advance for any information you can give me...Martin