[OM] Jessoped to exhaustion.....

Subject: [OM] Jessoped to exhaustion.....
From: "David Jenkinson" <Dangerous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:03:45 +0100
Tragic end to the saga....
No go on the repair of the OM4.  The deals off, and I'll go elsewhere.
Ace cameras have a late circuits job in the shop, but "it's a bit beat up",
so I'll have a wee think about that.  The other alternative is a mint OM2sp
in ffordes, a good bit cheaper and therefore tempting.  Email me off the
list tonight  (I take the digest) if you've got strong views on what I
should do....
I'll not be troubling Jessops again, nothing against the sales staff but
something is wrong if they can't find a working 2nd hand OM4 for me.  I was
even prepared for a early battery drainer, but.....
I was also astonished to see one of the ones I rejected in their window.
Not good.
Also if anyone trys to buy a OM4 from Jessops over the next wee while, be
aware there's four knackered ones in there system :))
Cheers fur the noo..
Dave