Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:46:24 -0500
Cc: <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Martin,

Where you doing these tests with film in the camera? If not, that might be
your problem. Remember, the meter reads off the film, so no film, less
reflection, fools it every time.

Tom

Hi...I'm new to the "list", but from what I've seen you people are very
helpful and informative...I've recently acquired the OM-2S and I believe I
have a metering problem...On the Program and Auto modes from 1/30 down the
shutter remains open until I hold it up to a brighter light source then it
closes...On Manual/Spot I have no problem on the lower speeds...If I'm doing
something wrong please correct me or if not perhaps you could direct me to a
good repair facility...I've taken several rolls of B&W with very good
results mostly in the Auto mode...Thanks in advance for any information you
can give me...Martin