Re: [OM] What are these?

Subject: Re: [OM] What are these?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:44:39 PDT
Hey, anyone wanna see my endoscopy pix from a few years ago when I was having G.I. problems?

Hmmphh... didn't think so.

OTOH, if we used the endoscopy gear to photograph, say, rats and roaches between the walls of our homes, would the thread eventually end in a debate over the bokeh of various endoscopy devices?

Lex
---
(Really full of it.)

----Original Message Follows----
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx

I've noticed far too many references to Olympus endoscopes on the list this past week. You guys are starting to make me nervous... I hope I'm not witnessing a new topic for a "photo challenge" early next year....Oh gosh I hope not....

George S.