[OM] Re: (N)Eveready cases

Subject: [OM] Re: (N)Eveready cases
From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:57:05 -0400
I may be at odds with many who completely abhor the neveready case idea,
but I'm grateful that the slightly oversized vinyl molded camera case that
came with my cheap OM-2000 fits (though loosely) my OM-1n and my OM-4
because otherwise I'd not be so cavalier about just pitching them into my
bookbags and briefcase. To me the Eveready case is the perfect camera
transport for those of us who are more aggravated by dedicated camera bags
than served by them. I typically take the camera out of the snap-on case
entirely when I want to take pics, (preferring not to do the tourist dangle
thing). I like the idea of the camera body having some means of cushioning
from other non-camera items so much that I've considered the neoprene Zing
cases as being a sort of camera cozy for my usual daily meanderings. Horses
for courses, and horseradish of course! ;-)

Mike Swaim