[OM] wpnsnpr goof

Subject: [OM] wpnsnpr goof
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:49:23 -0700 (PDT)
It was bound to happen sooner or later given i rarely use flash...yes, I
blew a roll of portraits and the shutter set to 1/1000.

For the second time.

First time around, I was doing indoor formal posed shots of sis (all
dressed up for Daisy Chain, (top 100f class; traditional ceremony at
high school)) on Tri-X. Then I realize, Oh SH>>, and quickly re do some of
them given the time constraints, and my mom comments about my goof in the
video she is taking. Good thing I discovered it soon before doing the
out-door shots and tha photos of the actual ceremony at Redlands Bowl....

Second time, portraits of cousin who is visitin from TX, semi-formal, but
still...blew throu the roll at 1/1000. I told him, and said "forget it,
i'll redo it later, not now". He was NOT pleased <mumble>

/Acer "i'll stick to solar power if you don't mind" V
--
blah