RE: [OM] Experiences with 7dayshop / mx2

Subject: RE: [OM] Experiences with 7dayshop / mx2
From: "Windrim, Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:18:06 +0100
Cc: "'T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Thomas,

you asked:
>> Anyone who has experiences from shopping at www.7dayshop.com
>> (formerly mx2.com)????
[SNIP]
>> I am, however, curious if other list members do their shopping
>> for "camera food" at 7dayshop.com, and - if so - if they
>> experience that the shop send something they think of as
>> "equivalent to" the ordered rather than what exactly was ordered?

I've ordered from MX2 (quite recently, but before they became 7dayshop)
a number of times (for both film and inkjet supplies) and I've always
been satisfied. The one time that I ordered Velvia and
they didn't have it in stock they actually phoned me to tell me so,
which I considered pretty good service considering how low their
margins must be.

I think the mistake in your order is more likely to be human error
on the part of the packer. The receipt should indentify the person
who handled the order.

There are other discount film suppliers (Mailshots springs to mind)
but none are quite as cheap as MX2 and I personally have found no
reason to switch yet.

-Brian