RE: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs

Subject: RE: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:20:38 -0500
Nice kit!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Clyde Soles
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 11:56 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Since it's vacation season, and lots of zuikophiles are making the
>most agonizing decision of the year (which lenses do I take?), I'll
>share my most recent vacation rig:

Here was my kit for 6 weeks in Nepal this spring: two OM4t's, one
winder 2, Zuiko 16mm, 18mm, 21/3.5, 40mm, 90mm, 180/2.8, 1.4X and a
T32 flash. Plus two Mamiya 6 with 50, 75, and 150mm lenses and a
Horizon panorama camera and a tripod. The Lowepro Street & Field
modular system is fantastic! All that Oly fits in a Reporter 200AW
and the other options give a lot of flexibility. Everything fit
inside a carry-on suitcase for the plane...but it's a good thing they
have porters for the trek ;-)

Clydeorama Photo Gallery
http://home.rmi.net/~csoles/index.htm