[OM] TOPE 2: entry 25 is in!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 2: entry 25 is in!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:16:53 PDT
Hi Dirk,

What size of the image do you want? 800x600 pixels? I can't remember. I have a self portrait that I finally feel is acceptable.

Good news, that you now have a picture where it doesn't seem like blue foam is growing out of your ears ;)

Then, regarding your question: the max. size is 640 pixels on the largest side of the picture (be it the width or the height), the size of the shortest side doesn't matter then, so the maximum size a submission can have would be 640x640 pixels. These and other details about how to submit can also be found on the TOPE page, by the way. Check the "rules" section at: http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

I hope all is clear now?

Cheers!
Olafo