Re: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:41:28 -0400
I'm not sure how old he is, but he sounds mature enough to handle the 1 or
the 2n.  I am leaning towards a 2n for my kids (ages 13 & 16) myself, partly
to fill in the gap between a 1 MD and a 4T, and partly because of it's
automatic mode when one doesn't want to be that creative.

Tom S is currently testing a pair of Gs on his two girls (ages 7 & 8) so we
will see the durability of that camera with rambunctious kids.

I'm not sure of a good price to tell you.  It seems to depend on where you
live, both on the planet and location in the USA.  Skip, how about an eBay
history page for OM bodies?

Gregg

From: T.Clausen
> Hi all,
>
> A young member of the extended family recently asked me if I could teach
> him a bit about making "good pictures" - including everything from the
> camera to the darkroom - and at the same time assist him in finding a good
> beginners camera.

....>