[OM] Olumpus for sale

Subject: [OM] Olumpus for sale
From: "Anthony L. Nunn" <nunn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:35:28 -0500
I have the following for sale. This is a package deal, it all goes together
at one price. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

The camera is in very good condition. A little paint missing on the hinge.
I am the original owner of the camera and zoom. I just got the 50mm off of
E-bay. I am asking $350.00 for the package. I arrived at this price by
going through representative ads in Shutterbug Magazine. I'm not trying to
take anyone but I want a fair price. I expect you all will let me know if I
am way off.

Olympus OM1 MD chrome top and bottom with black body.
Olympus Zuiko 37-70mm f4.0
Olympus Zuiko 50.mm 1.8

Anthony L. Nunn