Re: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:23:58 -0400
Hi Thomas,

Hmm, now that I've read your complete original post, I'd suggest the
2 or 2n, or 40/PC, 3t, 4 or 4n if he has the $$.

Lend him a 50/1.8 and a wide angle and telephoto.

2s and 2n's go for $120-200 on ebay,  40/PC for about $100.

Tom

At 2000 June 22 - Thursday 2:14, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
spoke about *[OM] What to reccomend: beginners c...* saying