Re: [OM] OM me gawd...

Subject: Re: [OM] OM me gawd...
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:16:28 +0200
On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 07:18:33PM -0700, John J. Gettis wrote:

> will do...)"
> So, I'll let you know all about it when it arrives.  Had to tell someone,
> awfy excited.  Woke my wife up to tell her, but She wasn't interested?!
> Huh?!
>
> Hmm I thought that we had decided that the best way to  handle the wife was
> tell you that you had always had that camera.

Yeah, the ral bid advantage of the coninued classic outfit of the OM-Camera
bodies and lenses.
You only have to inroduce a black and a silver body. After that for everybody
who isn`t infected
with zuikoholism, it is hard to realise when a OM-1 upgrades to a 2, .......
4Ti black ....
Also good, that the lenses have similar design.....

> about the things that she finds the  shipping boxes for.  During winter
> there is often a fire in our fireplace.
Oh, No ,....  but not these  black/ golden ... :-(.

Frieder Faig