Re: Fwd: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?

Subject: Re: Fwd: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:31:34 -0700

Thomas wrote:

>A young member of the extended family recently asked me if I could teach
him a bit about making "good pictures" - including everything from the
camera to the darkroom - and at the same time assist him in finding a good
beginners camera.

How about the Ronco Picture-matic? It slices, it dices, it takes
pictures... If you buy the Popiel Pocket Fisherman, they throw the camera
in as a bonus. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

On a serious note, an OM-10 or OM-G are great beginner cameras, too.