Re: [OM] t-mount wanted.

Subject: Re: [OM] t-mount wanted.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:59:11 PDT
Dunno, Sean, dunno. After I get my scanner back online I'll put up a pic of this thing. It doesn't match anything I see on Hans' site ... not even part of anything. I think mine's an aftermarket adaptor, or part of one, due to the word "Olympus" being etched in script.

Lex

----Original Message Follows----
From: Sean Chan <Sean.Chan@xxxxxxxx>

OK...guys, you what you have there is the T-Ring for the Olympus
bayonet. The other half of it, the T-adapter is the part that screws
into the inner thread of T-Ring. The other end of T adapter will mount
onto the rack & pinion focusser of the (tele/micro)scope.

I think I've got this right.

Sean