Re: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to reccomend: beginners camera?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:06:14 EDT
lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Very good advice Lex, IMO, since we all lose the instructions, don't we? I've
also been writing the guide # on the back of the flash, (since I also use
other brands besides Olympus) but you'll need something like a paint marker
since all the flashes are black. No problem for me, since my wife has this
huge arts and crafts storage box in the same closet as my camera gear.

Regards,
George S.