[OM] Shifty trix

Subject: [OM] Shifty trix
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:16:54 PDT
The current thread discussing Zuiko shift lenses reminds me of a cheap trick I learned, either in photo class or elsewhere, and was reminded of after visiting the Zoerk site.

You can approximate the shift effect by using a lens cap with a pinhole. Naturally, the lens cap must be capable of moving up and down so the Cokin system filter bracket and cap is ideal.

So far I've only played with this little doodad for viewing the effect and haven't actually taken any photos so I have no idea how useful it would be.

Lex