Re: [OM] ISO speeds. Was What to reccomend: beginners camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] ISO speeds. Was What to reccomend: beginners camera?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:18:11 PDT
Roger Hicks (a Shutterbug Mag contributor) very kindly provided on CompuServe this week a clear explanation of the difference between what the ASA rating entailed and that of the ISO system. Despite the numerical designations being the same, the methodology differs. And to show my gratitude for his efforts, I promptly forgot his explanation.

Lex
(Serving life without parole for serial ignernce.)