Re: [OM] Lens test pink f1.4s versus green 1.4s

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens test pink f1.4s versus green 1.4s
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:41:22 -0700
<< Gary, in all your spare time, can you duplicate all your
tests, but this time, purposely point an off-axis flash into the
lens? :-) >>

Sounds like a useful project for someone to take on, but not me.

I was being funny -- I think we all appreciate the labors you are able to do, and I would not seriously suggest your taking on more.

Someone could fill in the gaps by building the measuring devise that
Norman Goldberg designed for the labs at Popular Photography.  He
outlines the construction of it in his book published by Academic Press
(I can't recall the title).

Construction plans for a lens flare tester? That sounds like an interesting project!

I'll get on it as soon as I finish the T-flash power supply I've been working on, and the cold-weather external battery mod, and the OM-4 power switch, and the self-timer time modification, and the tilt/shift bellows mod, and, and, and... :-)

--
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>