[OM] Newcomer Joan Barnett's photos

Subject: [OM] Newcomer Joan Barnett's photos
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:37:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/2000 12:28:41 PM, Joan.Barnett@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Some of my photos can be seen at

http://community6.webshots.com/user/eowyn?rand=8645

The Death Valley and Santa Barbara shots were taken with my OM-1 and -2N,

the eastern Sierras shots were taken with the little digital Olympus (which

I borrowed). >>

Nice work, Joan! Welcome to the list. For repairs of your beloved 0M-1
contact John Hermanson at www.zuiko.com. The meter problem is common with
most OM-1s in time and usually easy to repair. It took mine 22 years to
develop the problem.  ;-) FYI -- I own 2 OM-1s and an OM-2. I'm working on an
OM-4.

Robert

Robert