Re: [OM] Seattle Film Works Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Seattle Film Works Film
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:01:42 -0700
Not sure about elsewhere, but in BC, Costco (Kirkland) film is also Agfa. I
can get 10 rolls of 100, 200 or 400 all for <$20 CDN. No complaints so far.

For a better film but still cheap, Real Canadian Superstore PC film is Fuji,
for
about $2-3/roll.

On 23 Jun 2000, at 7:20, Mike Stoesz wrote:

> Good morning to all;
>
> Good news.  Unknown to many but known to some of us in the
> lab/processing business, Seattle Film Works film currently available is
> nothing more than respooled Agfa C-41 process film.  We have been
> processing it without problems for 2 years.
>
> I say, use it for snap shots and tests and anything else you would use
> Agfa film for.
>
> Best Wishes, Mike
>
> Mike Stoesz, VP., Rainbow Photography, Inc., 213 Grand Av., Laramie, Wy.
> 82070

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright