Re: [OM] Re: Strappage

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Strappage
From: Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:21:57 +1000
Dave Bulger wrote

>WHY are there so many cameras in the world with minor to major brassing
>around the strap lugs when the ability to prevent this comes with every
>strap?  I'm talking about the little leather pad that is strung on the lug

Put some clear packaging tape over the body where the (usually
triangular) keyrings might rub. I like the thin black tape straps,
and don't know the pad you mention. Part of my check around a
35mm camera before I put film in it is that is has a strap;
rightly or wrongly that was drummed in early. Rightly, I suspect.