Re: [OM] Fw: Cossina cranks out a retro-range finder camera, why Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Cossina cranks out a retro-range finder camera, why Olympus
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:22:05 -0400
This made me wonder again.  Where has the OM system had it's greatest
following?  I began to wonder this after seeing the gold OM and where it was
released.  I also wonder if the lower cost of OM equipment meant that the US
market has the lowest following for the OM line, you know, the lowest demand
and excess supply makes the price go down, etc.
Gregg

Dirk thinks: